Friday, October 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home.

I arrived at Regina International at 9:45am yesterday and was there until 9:40pm, when I caught a one hour flight to Calgary, where I twisted my ankle and waited about an hour and a quarter for my flight to Toronto. Seated in a middle seat between a snoring man and a baby (with the baby's year old cousin bouncing around and screaming in the seat ahead of me), I was content just to know that I was almost home. Upon arrival, found that my tripod had been badly beaten up and a couple minor pieces broken off. Sigh.

Six hours later, my drive picked me up. We got sushi.



Now, though... I'm finally at home. The joy in my dogs' eyes made everything instantly better. I love my boys!! Got some chores done, my hands dirty and the spa up and running, so it's been a good day at home so far.

This week I hope to book lots of work! I've already got leads on new vehicles, if you can believe it. Hoping to come across a vehicle somewhere in the prairies so that I don't have to make the long journey out there again!

My spirits are about 30% better than the 15% they were yesterday, so that's good news.

Anyway... Thanks so much for reading my blog. I promise you that as soon as I purchase a new car, my roadtrip will pick back up and this blog will recommence!


Thank you, thank you! And remember... If you donate $25 or more (either direct deposit through your online banking to thetravelingmodel@gmail.com or through PayPal), I will happily send you a signed artistic self-portrait taken during this trip! These exclusive images will not be released online until the new year!

Xo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment