Thursday, August 9, 2012

The World is My Oyster.

Ahh!  I'm back!  It's been way too long since I've posted here and I am ashamed for my absence.  Boo!

Well, Roadtrip Part Deux never happened, but I decided to instead set my sights on far more intense and exciting journeys.  I'm planning to hit up the world.  That's right - the globe.  The planet.  Earth.  I'm traveling the world in spring 2013, hoping to hit every continent (yes, hopefully even Antarctica)!

You want to work with me, you say?  Your photographer buddy has been whining about how models in your hometown of Antananarivo, Madagascar are so few and far between and just can't get in touch with anyone! You and your buddy are in luck!

Email me at danehalo@gmail.com so that I can let interested parties know when I will be heading through the general area!

SO EXCITING!

Oh, and I have a new website.  Check'er out!
www.danehalo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment