Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Regina Vagina!

I left Winnipeg around 11 to seek out the life-sized dollhouse someone mentioned that I should find - what a cool place! It's an art project by a woman named Heather Benning (more information here) that basically transformed an abandoned farmhouse into a massive art piece. Very cool.



In Moosomin, Saskatchewan, I was booked for a five-hour photoshoot including three locations. What a cool place. Nothing but fields and chalk-flavoured gravel dust (I know this because as I followed the photographer's huge truck, the plumes of dust it left floated in through my car's ventilation.) Yum! What a GREAT photoshoot it was, I should mention. The photographer was new to photographing models, and yet he played it off as though he were a pro. Cool dude. Super easy to work with, super chill. Looking forward to the possibility of working with him again at the end of the trip!!



Anyway, as the sun went down, I pointed my car in the direction of Regina. After stopping briefly at a pie place a friend suggested I stuff myself at - which was closed for renovations/'For Sale' - I finally passed the sign welcoming me to the city at about 10pm! Not a single person over the age of 35 has been sighted yet. Unreal.



After my long day, I decided to hit up a bar here in town, which is where I type from currently. I'm at O'Hanlon's Pub with a pint of Rolling Rock. Breaking my 'no beer' rule for a night, so sue me!



ALSO. Has anyone realized that it is Alexander Keith's birthday?! This pub has one of those time clicker thingamabobbers and I am excited! Tonight I party down in Calgary to celebrate this important date. Whoopie!

Gonna down this pint, finish doing stuff on the computer and then hit the sack/back of my car. Womp womp. :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment