Sunday, October 2, 2011

Scrunched up.

That's what I am right now.

I travelled from noon until 8pm with two stops - one at the end of a country lane that continued for nearly an hour. At a certain point you're pretty invested and absolutely must find out what is at the end of the road.

An hour later, I found myself at a lackluster beach and turned around to follow the same road back. Thankfully, I saw a beautiful lake through the trees and grabbed my camera. A short jaunt into the forest, I came into the clearing and set up my tripod. Setting up the shot and getting a few photos of the foliage reflected in the water, I decided to get a couple of self-portraits here and of course, took some nude self-portraits. They are actually really nice, and I'm very excited to share them!

A couple more bookings have been made in Alberta and Saskatchewan (yay!) so I'm becoming more and more excited to get out there!

So, I've now found myself in Terrace Bay, about three hours outside of Thunder Bay. My 'bed' is set up in the back seat. My knees are practically at my chin as a result, but I'm warm, and that's merciful enough for me!

I've attached some photos of today's journey.

I've got a very early morning wake up call, so, until tomorrow... Bon nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment