Wednesday, October 5, 2011

And the curtain closes.

Well... that's all folks.

I was in a car accident today. I've hashed it over a million times today and am a total emotional wreck. I hope you won't mind if I don't go over details again right now. I'm 100% fine, only a tiny bruise, thank goodness. Could have been a lot worse. My car is a write-off.





It's safe to say that the trip has come to a screeching halt for the time being. I'm trying to find a reasonable car to purchase here in Regina or somewhere in Calgary so that I can just buy it, finish the trip, and get home.

For the time being, however, I'm in a hotel, still a bit shakey, trying to be strong. My flight leaves tomorrow at 11 and will get in in the early afternoon. I can't wait to be home. :(

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Holy shit! I hope you are ok!
    JoHN~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just so sad. Such a sad end to a wonderful journey. I was llooking forward to meeting you and hearing some tales. I hope you're feeling well soon!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH! This is what your car looks like, and you just have a small bruise?!? Holy safety belt Batman!
    I don't know you, but I recently saw some of your modeling photos, and I think you have some stunning work!
    Take care of yourself, feel better soon, and much luck with all you do!
    Robert

    ReplyDelete